Clinton Municipal KCWI

2000 S 60th St, Clinton, IA 52732

Tel: 563-244-4770

Independence Municipal


1684 230th St, Independence, IA

Tel: 319-777-9488

Dubuque Regional KDBQ

10965 Aviation Drive, Dubuque, IA 52003

Tel: 319-377-0457

New Student TSA Documents Needed

Passport with photo OR Birth Certificate and a Government issued photo ID


At least a 3rd class FAA Medical needed in order to solo any aircraft


IARCA Student Lisence needed in order to solo any aircraft.

(will set up with instructor on field.)